[Esip-discovery] ESIP Discovery Cluster Telecon, Tuesday, Aug. 9 @ 4:00 ET / 3:00 CT / 2:00 MT / 1:00 PT

Lynnes, Christopher S. (GSFC-6102) christopher.s.lynnes at nasa.gov
Tue Aug 9 18:03:36 EDT 2011

I will set up a doodle poll for the approaches at the start of next week (Aug. 15).  If nobody "sponsors" an approach by then, I will not include it in the poll.

So far, the two left out in the cold are the space-delimited list of values in the rel attribute and defining a third attribute (namespaced to validate properly).

--
Dr. Christopher Lynnes     NASA/GSFC, Code 610.2    phone: 301-614-5185