[Esip-discovery] gathering info for talk to SPG group...

Lynnes, Christopher S. (GSFC-6102) christopher.s.lynnes at nasa.gov
Tue Oct 25 10:59:22 EDT 2011

Hey, Discoverers!

SPG asked me to talk about Discovery at their breakout at the ESDSWG meeting.  i'd like to get a show of hands from those of you that have fielded an OpenSearch server, and whether it complies partially or mostly (or even completely) with the current ESIP Federated Search standard.

Also, if you have a client application you would like me to mention, please send a bullet about it.

Thx!
--
Dr. Christopher Lynnes     NASA/GSFC, Code 610.2    phone: 301-614-5185