[Esip-discovery] Change in Discovery Telecon time for December 13, plus a question...

Lynnes, Christopher S. (GSFC-6102) christopher.s.lynnes at nasa.gov
Tue Nov 29 13:23:50 EST 2011

We're going to move the regular Discovery telecon time from 4 PM ET / 1 PT to 12 noon ET / 9 PT / 6 PM Central European time.

The reason is that we are going to talk with Pedro Goncalves, the lead of the Open Search effort within OGC, about convergence between the ESIP Discovery standards and the draft OGC OpenSearch standard.  We want to have this discussion soon, as the draft standard is proceeding through the approval process.

However, we still have a little planning for the ESIP to finish off.  Who would be willing to also attend a planning telecon at our regular time (4 PM ET / 1 PT) on the same day?
--
Dr. Christopher Lynnes     NASA/GSFC, Code 610.2    phone: 301-614-5185