[Esip-discovery] ESIP Discovery Cluster Telecon Today at 4:00 ET / 3:00 CT / 2:00 MT / 1:00 PT

Eric Rozell rozele at rpi.edu
Tue Mar 13 18:07:01 EDT 2012

Minutes for the meeting are posted on the wiki page (http://wiki.esipfed.org/index.php/Discovery_Telecon_2012-03-13).

Here is a summary of the meeting action items:
Chris or Hook will deprecate DCP-2 and DCP-3 on DCP page
Brian will work on generalized version of DCP-4 (Pedro will contribute examples for WxS)
Chris will send out Doodle poll for DCP-4
James will update examples for DCP-4 with details and additional examples (also include all the different OPeNDAP MIME types) (also, try to use real links) (also put an example with a "length" attribute)
All - review DCP-6 if interested (only a few hours left!)
Hook will continue to tweak DCP-7 before voting

Thanks,
-Eric