[Esip-discovery] Discovery Cluster Status

Lynnes, Christopher S. (GSFC-6102) christopher.s.lynnes at nasa.gov
Tue May 8 09:33:11 EDT 2012

To replace our normal telecon...
-----------------
DCP-s

(a) The poll is closed for "DCP-4: OPeNDAP Links in the Atom link element".  Voting was 5 in favor, with 0 opposed.  I will be updating the wiki accordingly.

(b) PLEASE READ DCP-5 and discuss:  http://wiki.esipfed.org/index.php/DCP-5
Client Hackathon

(a) I will be establishing a "sign-up sheet" for mentors at our client hack-a-thon at the ESIP meeting in Madison.  We want to see which languages we will be able to support for hacking.  In some cases, it may be beneficial for the mentors to develop a barebones example, or alternatively, some simple reusable modules to handle some of the drudgery in some languages.

(b) I will also be working on a marketing pitch for the hack-a-thon, which I will send to this list for some feedback.
EarthCube

(a) There is an EarthCube webinar today on cross-domain interoperability (see previous message for details).

(b) It is possible (likely?) that either Hook and/or myself will be talking at the EarthCube Discovery telecon tomorrow.  more to come on that...