[Esip-discovery] no Discovery telecon today

Erin Robinson erinrobinson at esipfed.org
Tue May 8 15:13:26 EDT 2012

Just in case you are trying to find the call-in details for the Cross
Domain Interop call

*To join online:*
<https://esipfed.webex.com/mw0306ld/mywebex/default.do?siteurl=esipfed&service=1>
https://esipfed.webex.com/mw0306ld/mywebex/default.do?siteurl=esipfed&service=1

   1. Click join<https://esipfed.webex.com/mw0306ld/mywebex/default.do?siteurl=esipfed&service=1%20>
next
   to the meeting name, EQb Governance Workshop Planning Meeting. (Note: If
   the meeting has not yet started, join will not be visible, and it will say
   'Display Info'. Wait a minute and refresh screen)
   2. Enter your name and email address
   3. If you are asked for a password, enter the access code: *23110949* with
   no spaces or #.

* *

*To join the audio portion via phone:*

Call-in toll-free number (US/Canada): 1-877-668-4493

Attendee access code: 23110949#

*Erin Robinson*
Information and Virtual Community Director
Foundation for Earth Science | 314.369.9954 | erinrobinson at esipfed.org
www.esipfed.org
[image: Facebook]<http://www.facebook.com/pages/Federation-of-Earth-Science-Information-Partners-ESIP/150015055044779>
 [image: Twitter] <http://www.twitter.com/ESIPFed> [image: