[Esip-discovery] EarthCube Brokering Concept Hack-a-Thon 2 Follow-Up

Steven F. Browdy steveb at omstech.com
Tue Sep 4 15:40:00 EDT 2012

Hi Hack-a-Thon 2 Participant:

Thank you for joining us for the Hack-a-Thon 2 activities over the last
two weeks.  As you know, this was an exercise put on by NSF's EarthCube
Brokering Concept Award Group, along with the ESIP Federation.  There
were many good questions and issues raised and addressed.  The Esri
Geoportal will continue to be available for experimentation, and there
will be a wiki area setup for continued collaboration.  Please use the
same links and instructions as on our EarthCube Hack-a-Thon 2 page
(http://earthcube.ning.com/group/brokering/page/brokering-hack-a-thon-2).
An email notification will be sent  to you when the wiki area is ready.

As a follow-up to the Hack-a-Thon, a report is being generated, which
will be published on the EarthCube page referenced above.  It will be an
input into future Hack-a-Thon planning and the EarthCube Brokering
Group's Roadmap development.

*In order to gather feedback about Hack-a-Thon 2, we have published an
exit survey.  It is not long, and should only take you a short time to
fill out.  This is an essential part of the Hack-a-Thon, since we need
to have suggestions, criticisms, etc. to properly assess the
experience.  Please take a few minutes out of your day to complete this
survey while the Hack-a-Thon is still fresh in your mind.  The survey
can be found at:
*
http://www.surveygizmo.com/s3/1016778/EarthCube-Brokering-Hack-a-Thon-2-Exit-Survey

Again, thanks for your participation, and we look forward to your feedback.

Steve

--
Steven F. Browdy, Ph.D.
President