[Esip-discovery] ESIP Discovery Telecon Tuesday, October 9 at 4:00 ET / 3:00 CT / 2:00 MT / 1:00 PT
rozele at rpi.edu
Tue Oct 9 16:49:16 EDT 2012
Today's meeting went well. The minutes are posted online at:
PLEASE NOTE, two important action items for all Discovery cluster participants:
* Review the RFC on Google docs as it is developing (see link below), send any comments or proposed contributions to this list. Chris will be sending semi-regular status updates on its development
* If you have any topics for a miscellaneous business session at the winter meeting, please send them to this list.
Here is the full list of action items:
* [All] send questions/comments/proposed contributions on RFC to mailing list
* [All] propose topics for a miscellaneous business session at the winter meeting
* [Chris] Find out if Christine is attending the Winter meeting.
* [Chris] Contact Erin and find out if there's more information on the winter meeting theme.
* [Chris] Send out proposed abstract for "grand challenges" session at winter meeting.
* [TODO] Schedule make-up meeting for November to discuss DCPs (Tuesday, Oct. 30)
* [TODO] Get an update from Christine and find out when the GeoPortal server can go into production.
On Oct 8, 2012, at 1:23 PM, Eric Rozell wrote:
> Hi Everyone,
> The next Discovery cluster telecon is tomorrow, Tuesday, October 9 at 4:00 ET. Agenda and call details are below and posted on the wiki (http://wiki.esipfed.org/index.php/Discovery_Telecon_2012-10-09).
> Please review the Discovery RFC document at...
> ... if you wish to contribute to the discussion.
> If you have additional topics, e-mail this list or you can edit the site directly.
> 1) Debrief on Visioneers Committee: Grand Challenges
> 2) Updates on the ESIP Discovery RFC
> 3) Winter Meeting Brainstorming Session
> Call Details
> To start or join the online portion of the meeting:
> Click join next to the meeting name. (Note: If the meeting has not yet started, join will not be visible, and it will say 'Display Info'. Wait a minute and refresh screen)
> Enter your name and email address
> If you are asked for a password, enter the access code: 231 407 50 with no spaces or #.
> To join the audio portion of the Conference meeting:
> Call-in toll-free number (US/Canada): 1-877-669-3239
> Attendee access code: 231 407 50#
> Esip-discovery mailing list
> Esip-discovery at lists.esipfed.org
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Esip-discovery