[Esip-discovery] OpenSearchlight: a JavaScript OpenSearch client library

Ian Truslove ian.truslove at nsidc.org
Tue Nov 27 10:40:58 EST 2012

Hi all, I just wanted to announce that we have released a JS library that
provides an API around OpenSearch services.  It's still in 0.x release
status, but it is fully functional.  Point it at an OSDD, specify template
parameter replacements and content type, and provide a callback to get the
results.  There is also a small discussion
<https://groups.google.com/d/topic/opensearch/TjQp_F7JKf4/discussion>  on
the OpenSearch group about it.

  https://github.com/nsidc/OpenSearchlight

Hope this is of use to you. Please let us know if you have any suggestions
or see any bugs, or even better if you actually use it!

-Ian.

--
Ian Truslove, Senior Software Engineer
National Snow and Ice Data Center, University of Colorado