[Esip-discovery] [esip-semanticweb] time for new challenges?

Lynnes, Christopher S. (GSFC-6102) christopher.s.lynnes at nasa.gov
Tue Jan 8 08:52:46 EST 2013

Hook and Eric,
  Meet at break?

--
Christopher Lynnes, NASA/GSFC
301-614-5185
From: esip-discovery-bounces at lists.esipfed.org [esip-discovery-bounces at lists.esipfed.org] On Behalf Of Eric Rozell [rozele at rpi.edu]
Sent: Tuesday, January 08, 2013 8:13 AM
To: esip-discovery at lists.esipfed.org
Subject: Re: [Esip-discovery] [esip-semanticweb]  time for new challenges?

Have we come up with a list of "perspectives" or "slices" for the breakout groups to emphasize at the early morning session tomorrow for Discovery Grand Challenges?  If not, how should we go about assembling this list for tomorrow?  It's possible we could spend the first few minutes of the session brainstorming these "perspectives" as a group.