[Esip-discovery] RFC ready to go?

Lynnes, Christopher S. (GSFC-6102) christopher.s.lynnes at nasa.gov
Thu Jan 24 15:31:54 EST 2013

In terms of modifications to the ESIP Discovery RFC, it looks like we have reached a stabilization point.  I am now going to import it into MS Word next week, reformat a little and add table of contents.  So if there is anything that still needs changing, speak (or write) now or forever etc etc etc.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ymt5vsP2jw2YMVnc2B8uEI0BKTHcT4jSNVQzruLIFPA/edit
--
Dr. Christopher Lynnes     NASA/GSFC, Code 610.2    phone: 301-614-5185
"Perfection is achieved, not when there is nothing left to add, but when there is nothing left to take away" -- A. de Saint-Exupery