[Esip-discovery] ESIP Discovery RFC ready for review again

Lynnes, Christopher S. (GSFC-6102) christopher.s.lynnes at nasa.gov
Wed Feb 13 16:12:44 EST 2013

I have added an appendix with examples.

One change I made on the fly was to add type="application/x-opendap" for OPeNDAP service endpoints--it just seemed naked without a type attribute.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ymt5vsP2jw2YMVnc2B8uEI0BKTHcT4jSNVQzruLIFPA/edit?usp=sharing

In a week, I'm going to pull it down to my workstation, change it to MS Word and gussy it up for submission, so have at it!
--
Dr. Christopher Lynnes     NASA/GSFC, Code 610.2    phone: 301-614-5185
"Perfection is achieved, not when there is nothing left to add, but when there is nothing left to take away" -- A. de Saint-Exupery