[Esip-discovery] status of the RFC on ESIP Atom-based OpenSearch and Collection Casting Conventions

Doug Newman douglas.j.newman at nasa.gov
Thu Jun 20 17:02:12 EDT 2013

I would prefer the standards track myself.

Doug Newman - ECHO Operations Lead
douglas.j.newman at nasa.gov
douglas.newman at vangent.com
Vangent, A General Dynamics Company | NASA | ECS Evolution Development Program
http://earthdata.nasa.gov/echo

Note: I am not a government employee and have no legal authority to obligate any federal, state, or local government to perform any action of payment.