[Esip-discovery] FW: ESIP OpenSearch Tech Note Review

Enloe, Yonsook K. (GSFC-580.0)[COLUMBUS TECHNOLOGIES AND SERVICES INC] yonsook.k.enloe at nasa.gov
Fri Aug 9 09:36:41 EDT 2013

FYI -
We would appreciate reviews from anyone from the ESIP Discovery group (except for Chris, Hook, and James - the listed authors).

Thanks

Yonsook

From: eso-sig-bounces at lists.nasa.gov [mailto:eso-sig-bounces at lists.nasa.gov] On Behalf Of Enloe, Yonsook K. (GSFC-580.0)[COLUMBUS TECHNOLOGIES AND SERVICES INC]
Sent: Thursday, August 08, 2013 5:27 PM
To: eso-sig at lists.nasa.gov
Subject: [eso-sig] ESIP OpenSearch Tech Note Review

Hello,

The ESIP Discovery Cluster has completed developing the ESIP Atom-based OpenSearch and Collection Casting Conventions.

The ESDIS Standards Office is conducting a review  of this document as a candidate Technical Note.

If you have experience with OpenSearch in any flavor, we would appreciate your review of this document.
The attached file contains links to the document and also the review questions.
Please answer as many of the review questions that you can and send your responses by August 30th  to eso-staff at lists.nasa.gov<mailto:eso-staff at lists.nasa.gov>.

We do have a telecon scheduled on Thursday August 22nd at 3pm EDT to discuss the OGC OpenSearch documents that we are informally reviewing.

If there is interest, we can schedule additional discussion time, comparing the two specifications.

The ESIP OpenSearch Technical WG conducting this review -

Yonsook Enloe
Siri Jodha Khalsa
Allan Doyle
Helen Conover