[Esip-discovery] Notification of next ESIP Discovery Telecon 1:00pm PST / 4:00pm EST on 08/12/14

Doug Newman via Esip-discovery esip-discovery at lists.esipfed.org
Tue Aug 5 14:44:25 EDT 2014

Ladies and gentlemen,

  http://wiki.esipfed.org/index.php/Discovery_Telecon_2014-08-12

  we shall begin anew post-summer-meeting with an ESIP Discovery Telecon
at 1:00pm PST / 4:00pm EST on 08/12/14

Agenda:

  * Review ESIP Summer 2014 meeting from a discovery perspective
  * Discuss the amalgamation of ESIP and CWIC OpenSearch Best Practices
    documents
  * Status of relevancy and facet implementations in ECHO Open Search
  * Open Floor

--
Doug Newman - ECHO Operations Lead
douglas.j.newman at nasa.gov
douglas.newman at vangent.com
Vangent, A General Dynamics Company | NASA | ECS Evolution Development Program
http://earthdata.nasa.gov/echo

Note: I am not a government employee and have no legal authority to obligate any federal, state, or local government to perform any action of payment.