[Esip-discovery] Reminder: Notification of next ESIP Discovery Telecon 1:00pm PST / 4:00pm EST today 01/13/15

Doug Newman douglas.j.newman at nasa.gov
Tue Jan 13 11:21:31 EST 2015

Since the re-organization of the CEOS web site the CEOS Open Search Best
Practices can be found here:
http://ceos.org/wp-content/uploads/2014/12/CEOSOpenSearchBestPracticeDocument-PublicComment.pdf

Doug Newman - ECHO Operations Lead
douglas.j.newman at nasa.gov
doug.newman at raytheon.com
Raytheon Mission Support Solutions Intelligence, Information and Services | NASA | ECS Evolution Development Program
http://earthdata.nasa.gov/echo

Note: I am not a government employee and have no legal authority to obligate any federal, state, or local government to perform any action of payment.