[Esip-discovery] [ESIP-all] Do you care how web services are described?

Steve Richard steve.richard at azgs.az.gov
Tue Feb 3 17:48:43 EST 2015

Ruth-- great topic!  I'm definitely interested in this one. I lobbed some ideas on this topic into some of the early ESIP discovery DCP discussions but didn't get much traction, hopefully we're ready now...
This is a 'hypermedia affordance' question-- how do you put machine-actionable links into web documents.  I've been circulating a white paper with some ideas about this, its at http://usgin.github.io/usginspecs/ContentModelForLinks.htm.

steve

p.s thanks for the heads-up Rich, I guess I'm not subscribed to ESIP-all