[Esip-discovery] Notification of next ESIP Discovery Telecon 1:00pm PST / 4:00pm EST today

Ruth Ellen Duerr rduerr at Colorado.EDU
Tue May 12 11:38:05 EDT 2015

Hi Doug,

I am sorry to say it; but I have a conflict for today’s telecon.  I’ll try to ring in from the car for a bit; but won’t be able to stay on long…

Ruth

"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."

Ruth Duerr
Data Stewardship and Informatics Lead
National Snow and Ice Data Center
Cooperative Institute for Research in Environmental Science
University of Colorado at Boulder
Boulder, CO 80309
(303) 735-0136
rduerr at nsidc.org<mailto:rduerr at nsidc.org>