[Esip-discovery] Service description use cases

Annie Burgess annieburgess at esipfed.org
Fri Jun 26 17:10:09 EDT 2015

Hi All,

Just wanted to point you to the Summer Meeting site where I've added some
info on the hackerspace:
http://commons.esipfed.org/2015SummerMeeting#Hackerspace
 If you'd like to block out some time, please let me know!

Cheers,
Annie

. .

*Annie Bryant Burgess, PhD*
Community Director
Federation of Earth Science Information Partners
www: http://esipfed.org/
twitter: @esipfed
mobile: 585.738.7549
. .