[Esip-discovery] Notification of next ESIP Discovery Telecon 1:00pm PST / 4:00pm EST tomorrow

soren scott sorenscott at gmail.com
Mon Oct 12 17:37:16 EDT 2015

I would add, for the resultset feed-level metadata, always include the
resultset count and the total count. Helps on the client-side, not making a
ton of unwanted requests.

I can gin up some stats this week, definitely by November, if that is of
interest (noting that the set i use is not limited to EO data sites).

Soren