[Esip-discovery] Notification of next ESIP Discovery Telecon 1:00pm PST / 4:00pm EST tomorrow

Doug Newman douglas.j.newman at nasa.gov
Tue Oct 13 08:56:34 EDT 2015

This is really the only topic with any meat to it. So we can do it at
the beginning.

Doug Newman - NASA Earthdata Operations Lead
douglas.j.newman at nasa.gov
doug_newman at raytheon.com
Raytheon Mission Support Solutions Intelligence, Information and Services | NASA | ECS Evolution Development Program
http://earthdata.nasa.gov/

Note: I am not a government employee and have no legal authority to obligate any federal, state, or local government to perform any action of payment.