[Esip-discovery] Notification of next ESIP Discovery Telecon 1:00pm PST / 4:00pm EST 03/08/16

Doug Newman douglas.j.newman at nasa.gov
Thu Mar 3 10:06:02 EST 2016

*Link: **https://www.gotomeeting.com/join/131281357*
*
*You can also dial in using your phone.*
*United States: +1 (224) 501-3312*
*Access Code: 131-281-357*

Doug Newman - NASA Earthdata Operations Lead
douglas.j.newman at nasa.gov
doug_newman at raytheon.com
Raytheon Mission Support Solutions Intelligence, Information and Services | NASA | ECS Evolution Development Program
http://earthdata.nasa.gov/

Note: I am not a government employee and have no legal authority to obligate any federal, state, or local government to perform any action of payment.