[Esip-discovery] Notification of next ESIP Discovery Telecon 1:00pm PST / 4:00pm EST 04/12/16

Armstrong, Edward M (398G) Edward.M.Armstrong at jpl.nasa.gov
Wed Apr 13 16:21:09 EDT 2016

Hi Doug,

Sorry I missed the telecon yesterday. For some reason I had it scheduled for today. In the future if there is some way to send out a calendar invite that would be most helpful to those of us that manage our time like that.

I was most interested in hearing about the planning for summer ESIP but I think we covered most issues last week at the NASA ESDSWG. I will plan to participate and hopefully use some of the results of your search hackathon. I also have a search relevance session together with Grace Peng and you are welcome to present there if you like. So far we have two presentations lined up.

http://commons.esipfed.org/node/9094

For those that don’t know me, I am co-chair of the NASA ESDSWG Search Relevance working group.  We have completed a year’s worth of activity, creating a recommendations document and we have pitched our proposals for new topics to explore next year.  That will be the thrust of my presentation at the ESIP summer meeting.