[Esip-discovery] ESIP Discovery Cluster Relevancy 101 Lightening Talk Planning

Doug Newman douglas.j.newman at nasa.gov
Tue Jun 28 16:55:09 EDT 2016

You guys don't get 'Lightning' do you?

But a final slide on where to go for more info seems appropriate. We
will have to scrub the Stairway to Heaven guitar fight Chris.

Doug Newman - NASA Earthdata Operations Lead
douglas.j.newman at nasa.gov
doug_newman at raytheon.com
Raytheon Mission Support Solutions Intelligence, Information and Services | NASA | ECS Evolution Development Program
http://earthdata.nasa.gov/

Note: I am not a government employee and have no legal authority to obligate any federal, state, or local government to perform any action of payment.