[Esip-discovery] Minutes of ESIP Discovery Telecon 1:00pm PST / 4:00pm EST 09/13/16

David Neufeld - NOAA Affiliate david.neufeld at noaa.gov
Tue Sep 13 16:57:44 EDT 2016

Hi All,

Notes and actions from today's call have been posted:

http://wiki.esipfed.org/index.php/Discovery_Telecon_2016-09-13#Notes

For those at SciDataCon it would be great to hear any items of interest
coming out of the conference that might be relevant to the discovery
cluster.  Please contact me if you would be willing to do a short brief out
on SciDataCon for next month's call.

cheers,
Dave

--
David Neufeld
Senior Associate Scientist

Note:
The opinions expressed in this email are those of the author. They do not
necessarily reflect the official views or policies of the University of
Colorado, NOAA, Department of Commerce, or the US Government.