[Esip-discovery] Notification of next ESIP Discovery Telecon 1:00pm PST / 4:00pm EST 10/11/16

Doug Newman douglas.j.newman at nasa.gov
Tue Oct 11 11:51:40 EDT 2016

I only got it once. Weird.

Doug Newman - NASA Earthdata Operations Lead
douglas.j.newman at nasa.gov
doug_newman at raytheon.com
Raytheon Mission Support Solutions Intelligence, Information and Services | NASA | ECS Evolution Development Program
http://earthdata.nasa.gov/

Note: I am not a government employee and have no legal authority to obligate any federal, state, or local government to perform any action of payment.