[Esip-discovery] FW: [datadiscovery] Please take the Key Topics survey for the RDA IG on Data Discovery Paradigms

Mcgibbney, Lewis J (398M) Lewis.J.Mcgibbney at jpl.nasa.gov
Mon Oct 17 20:19:48 EDT 2016

Hi Folks,
Wanted to cross post this as a number of the topic areas we very appropriate for members of our lists.
Best
Lewis

Dr. Lewis John McGibbney Ph.D., B.Sc.
Data Scientist II
Computer Science for Data Intensive Applications Group 398M
Jet Propulsion Laboratory
California Institute of Technology
4800 Oak Grove Drive
Pasadena, California 91109-8099