[Esip-discovery] Help Required for AGU Outstanding Student Paper Award (OSPA)

Mcgibbney, Lewis J (398M) Lewis.J.Mcgibbney at jpl.nasa.gov
Wed Nov 2 12:54:15 EDT 2016

Hello esdswg-search@ and esip-discovery@,

I am currently seeking two more judges to join me to judge just one presentation entered into the OSPA at this year’s AGU Fall Meeting.

The AGU Fall meeting is being held December 12th – 16th 2016 in San Francisco. The OSPAs are awarded to promote, recognize and reward undergraduate, Master’s and PhD students for quality research in the geophysical sciences. It is a great honor for young scientists at the beginning of their careers and the process relies entirely on volunteer judges. Typically the top 3-5% of presenters in each section/focus group are awarded an OSPA and all judged students are provided feedback.

If you are willing and able to judge one presentation then please contact me directly and I will detail how things can move forward.
Thank you in advance for your consideration.
Lewis

Dr. Lewis John McGibbney Ph.D., B.Sc.
Data Scientist II
Computer Science for Data Intensive Applications Group 398M
Jet Propulsion Laboratory
California Institute of Technology
4800 Oak Grove Drive
Pasadena, California 91109-8099