[Esip-discovery] Search Relevance and Data Discovery Community Lunch @AGU

Mcgibbney, Lewis J (398M) Lewis.J.Mcgibbney at jpl.nasa.gov
Mon Dec 12 22:43:58 EST 2016

Hi esdswg-search, esip-discovery@, IN21D and IN23B Presenters,
We are looking to have a lunch time meetup to tie off the year tomorrow afternoon at the AGU Fall Meeting in San Francisco.
This will give us a social setting to bring together our communities and all presenters of the “New Approaches to Data Discovery Across Geoscience Domains” oral [0] and poster [1] sessions which are taking place on Tuesday, 13th December in Moscone West - 2000 @ 08:00-10:00 and Moscone South – Poster hall @ 13:40 – 18:00 respectively. It also gives both of our communities the opportunity to engage with foreign partners who are attending AGU this week.

We intend to meet at noon at the Pazzia Restaurant and Pizzeria [2] which is located at
•  337 3rd St
San Francisco, CA 94107
b/t Folsom St & Saint Francis Pl
SoMa
•  Get Directions<https://www.yelp.com/map/pazzia-restaurant-and-pizzeria-san-francisco>esip-
•  Phone number (415) 512-1693

We hope to see you there next Tuesday, until then safe travels.
Ed and Lewis

[0] https://agu.confex.com/agu/fm16/meetingapp.cgi/Session/16865
[1] https://agu.confex.com/agu/fm16/meetingapp.cgi/Session/14131
[2] https://www.yelp.com/biz/pazzia-restaurant-and-pizzeria-san-francisco?utm_campaign=www_business_share_popup&utm_medium=copy_link&utm_source=(direct)

Dr. Lewis John McGibbney Ph.D., B.Sc.
Data Scientist II
Computer Science for Data Intensive Applications Group 398M
Jet Propulsion Laboratory
California Institute of Technology
4800 Oak Grove Drive
Pasadena, California 91109-8099