[Esip-discovery] Discovery Cluster Call Today - Agenda winter sessions

Mcgibbney, Lewis J (398M) Lewis.J.Mcgibbney at jpl.nasa.gov
Mon Oct 16 14:39:53 EDT 2017

+1 for plenary

Dr. Lewis John McGibbney Ph.D., B.Sc.
Data Scientist II
Computer Science for Data Intensive Applications Group (398M)
Jet Propulsion Laboratory
California Institute of Technology
4800 Oak Grove Drive
Pasadena, California 91109-8099
Mail Stop : 158-256C
Tel:  (+1) (818)-393-7402
Cell: (+1) (626)-487-3476
Fax:  (+1) (818)-393-1190
Email: lewis.j.mcgibbney at jpl.nasa.gov

           [cid:image001.png at 01D34673.84186150]

 Dare Mighty Things

From: Erin Robinson <erinrobinson at esipfed.org>
Date: Monday, October 16, 2017 at 11:27 AM
To: "Armstrong, Edward M (398G)" <Edward.M.Armstrong at jpl.nasa.gov>
Cc: Ruth Duerr <ruth.duerr3 at gmail.com>, "Mcgibbney, Lewis J (398M)" <Lewis.J.Mcgibbney at jpl.nasa.gov>, David Neufeld - NOAA Affiliate via Esip-discovery <esip-discovery at lists.esipfed.org>
Subject: Re: [Esip-discovery] Discovery Cluster Call Today - Agenda winter sessions

Hi All - This is a great thread. I wonder if you would mind if we elevated it to a plenary on Wednesday?