[Esip-discovery] Lewis apologies for today

David Neufeld david.neufeld at noaa.gov
Tue Nov 7 18:49:44 EST 2017

Lewis, All,

No call today, next regular scheduled call is November 14th,

I've picked up on our actions based on the discussion we had last week.

I've put together a draft tile and scope statement and added it to the wiki
here:
http://wiki.esipfed.org/index.php/Winter_Plenary_Planning_2018#DRAFT_Session_Proposal

Please let me know your thoughts via the list-serve (I can also share out
via google docs for collaborative editing - let me know).

With some more discussion via email we may be in a good spot to finalize
invitations/speakers and anything else I'm overlooking next week?

Thanks!
Dave

On Tue, Nov 7, 2017 at 1:44 PM, Mcgibbney, Lewis J (398M) via
Esip-discovery <esip-discovery at lists.esipfed.org> wrote:

> Please record my apologies. The meeting minutes from last weeks plenary
> are available for discussion. I'll check out the minutes from today when I
> get a chance.
> Sorry for late notice,
> Lewis
>
> Sent from my iPhone

David Neufeld
Senior Associate Scientist
CIRES
Software Engineering Support Branch
Data Stewardship Division
NOAA National Centers for Environmental Information (NCEI)
Ph. 303-497-6507

Note:
The opinions expressed in this email are those of the author. They do not
necessarily reflect the official views or policies of the University of
Colorado, NOAA, Department of Commerce, or the US Government.