[Esip-discovery] change to third Thursday of month for ESIP Discovery telecons?

Lynnes, Christopher S. (GSFC-5860) christopher.s.lynnes at nasa.gov
Sun Mar 1 16:04:11 EST 2020

Megan Carter pointed out that our current fourth-Thursday-at-3-ET overlaps with that of the schema.org cluster. So, quick poll:

(a)     Move to third Thursday at 3 ET, or

(b)     Put out a new doodle poll

Either way, we will also be switching to the ESIP Discovery GoToMeeting. I will send out a new message as soon as we decide on the new date.

Please vote by COB Wed. March 4!
—
Christopher Lynnes   NASA/GSFC    301-614-5185
“Making the simple complicated is commonplace; making the complicated simple, awesomely simple, that’s creativity.” - C. Mingus