[Esip-discovery] FW: [EXTERNAL] 2021 ESIP Winter Meeting Session Proposal Form

Lynnes, Christopher S. (GSFC-5860) christopher.s.lynnes at nasa.gov
Wed Oct 21 09:30:06 EDT 2020

I submitted this session proposal. We can still make some changes; in particular, I would like to sign someone else up as a co-organizer.  And we should recruit speakers from other clusters such as Semantic Technologies, Citations, and some of the Applications-oriented ones.

—
Christopher Lynnes   NASA/GSFC    mobile: 410-231-4573
“Perfection is achieved, not when there is nothing more to add, but when there is nothing left to take away.” A. de St. Exupery