[Esip-discovery] [EXTERNAL] Re: Presentation for AGU

Lynnes, Christopher S. (GSFC-5860) christopher.s.lynnes at nasa.gov
Wed Oct 21 11:59:34 EDT 2020

Irina,

Yes, by itself that slide looks confusing. The reason that I had article on there was to show the similarity to a more familiar (hopefully) usage relationship, which I would talk to.  But maybe in the new Virtual AGU, it’s best just to shave off the article part…
—
Christopher Lynnes   NASA/GSFC    mobile: 410-231-4573
“Perfection is achieved, not when there is nothing more to add, but when there is nothing left to take away.” A. de St. Exupery