[Esip-discovery] lightning talk in your ESIP session

Mark Parsons parsonsm.work at icloud.com
Thu Oct 22 18:52:11 EDT 2020

Hi Chris,

If the Discovery Cluster is interested, I would be willing to give a lightning talk in your session at the winter meeting about ‘citation’. I would simply point to a bit of the citation cluster’s work and highlight the different concerns and audiences that are embedded in citation. The goal would be primarily to make sure we are speaking the same language within ESIP about concepts that transcend groups.

cheers,

-m.

Mark A. Parsons
https://orcid.org/0000-0002-7723-0950 <https://orcid.org/0000-0002-7723-0950>