[Esip-discovery] Discovery Cluster Meeting this Thursday at 3:00 ET

Mark Parsons parsonsm.work at icloud.com
Tue Nov 17 17:46:19 EST 2020

Sorry, I have an appointment to get my snow tires put on at that time. Maybe I’ll be able to attend, but I’m skeptical.

My plans for my lightning talk at the winter meeting would be just to clarify what ESIP formally means by “citation”. Generally how we do it for data and software. And maybe a word or tow on current work of the citation cluster. That could be a lot, but I can be brief. Just le me know my constraint. The point is really just to make sure we are speaking the same language across ESIP. I’m giving a similar talk in stewarding model output.

cheers,

-m.