[Esip-discovery] Discovery Cluster Meeting this Thursday at 3:00 ET

Sara Lafia slafia at umich.edu
Mon Dec 14 15:11:36 EST 2020

Dear Discovery Cluster,

This is a reminder that the next meeting of ESIP's Discovery Cluster is
this Thursday, December 17th at 3 pm ET/12pm PT. Below is the connection
info as well as a link to our running notes document, where an agenda is
being drafted. Feel free to add to the agenda if you wish.

We are reaching out to other ESIP clusters to give lightning talks during
our winter meeting session. Please fill out this quick poll with
suggestions for other ESIP clusters and topics you would like to see
represented in our session.

Thanks,

Sara Lafia (ESIP Community Fellow)

Planning Poll: https://forms.gle/S85bzriEEnuY19mg7