[Esip-discovery] ESIP Usage Based Discovery Cluster, February 2022 meeting notes

Blythe, Jonathan N Jonathan.Blythe at boem.gov
Fri Feb 18 10:29:02 EST 2022

Hi Folks,

  Thanks to those who were able to make it to yesterday's ESIP Usage Based Discovery Cluster meeting.  For anybody who is interested, I recorded the agenda and notes from this meeting in the ESIP Wiki: https://wiki.esipfed.org/2022-02-17Wintermeetingrecapandplanning.  Please stay tuned for the agenda for the next meeting on March 17th at 3PM EDT.  I expect the agenda will start with a discussion of Machine Learning efforts, and a six month deliverable that the UBD can champion to advance ML efforts in the data citation and UBD arena.  Other topics are welcome - please email me if there is anything in particular you would like to bring up at the March meeting.

Thank you,
Jonathan
Scientific Data Manager
Environmental Studies Program