[Esip-documentation] New ACDD home page

David Neufeld - NOAA Affiliate david.neufeld at noaa.gov
Thu May 9 12:07:59 EDT 2013

John,

Thanks for getting this started, I've added some information on governance.

Seems like a next step would be for Rich, Aleksandar, Ted and I to review
the working draft and document some of the tweaks that crept into ncISO
over the past year outside of ACDD.  Then we can discuss whether some (or
all?) of those changes could be incorporated into the standard.

http://wiki.esipfed.org/index.php/Category:Attribute_Conventions_Dataset_Discovery

Dave