[Esip-documentation] New ACDD home page

Derrick Snowden - NOAA Federal derrick.snowden at noaa.gov
Thu May 9 15:11:42 EDT 2013

That sounds like a good next step Dave.  I was just hunting through the
wiki and noticing some things to work on and I'm looking forward to
starting.  There are many comments on the Discussion page and it's a little
unclear to me how we should come to resolution on those topics.  I'm still
seeing a need for a description of the scope of this effort.

-Derrick