[Esip-documentation] Data Discovery Group Conventions

Ted Habermann thabermann at hdfgroup.org
Sat Jun 15 19:36:03 EDT 2013

Hello all,

I wanted to get an example of ACDD Groups out to the list before the ESIP meeting (see attached and on wiki page). Most of the information in the ACDD ends up in the citation for the dataset. I guess this is not a surprise…

This is clearly a first draft and there are a bunch of things I am not sure about… but I wanted a starting point for discussion…

Also, some of you know that there is a group working on ACDD in HDF. I recently created an HDF file with ACDD attributes (still flat at this point) and it is now available on the HDF THREDDS Server (http://eosdap.hdfgroup.uiuc.edu:8888/thredds/catalog/testAll/conventions/catalog.html?dataset=testDatasetScan/conventions/ACDDFileExample.h5).

Enjoy,
Ted

   Director of Earth Science, The HDF Group
   New phone#: (217) 531-4202
   New email: thabermann at hdfgroup.org
==== thabermann at hdfgroup.org ==================