[Esip-documentation] Fwd: Data Discovery Group Conventions

Ted Habermann thabermann at hdfgroup.org
Mon Jun 17 13:19:07 EDT 2013

Hello all,

Ed is having trouble connecting to the URL I sent out the other day: http://eosdap.hdfgroup.uiuc.edu:8888/thredds/catalog/testAll/conventions/catalog.html?dataset=testDatasetScan/conventions/ACDDFileExample.h5. We believe that this machine/port is open, Joe and I can both hit it from home (Comcast)... Ed is having problems with Chrome...

Is anyone else having similar problems?

Ted

Begin forwarded message:

   New email: thabermann at hdfgroup.org