[Esip-documentation] Telcon today.

Ted Habermann thabermann at hdfgroup.org
Wed Sep 18 11:44:54 EDT 2013

Ed,

I have been swamped the last week and this dropped off the radar. I spoke with Rich about this last month but did not follow up… May be just a check-up telecon…

Ted

   Director of Earth Science, The HDF Group
   Voice: (217) 531-4202
   Email: thabermann at hdfgroup.org<mailto:thabermann at hdfgroup.org>
==== HDF: Software that Powers Science ============

On Sep 18, 2013, at 9:32 AM, "Armstrong, Edward M (398M)" <Edward.M.Armstrong at jpl.nasa.gov<mailto:Edward.M.Armstrong at jpl.nasa.gov>>