[Esip-documentation] New webex information

Ted Habermann thabermann at hdfgroup.org
Wed Nov 20 12:19:10 EST 2013

Hello all,

We had a bit of confusion this morning in webex land. The old connection information is no longer valid... I just sent out another invitation with the corrected connection information...

Ted

Here it is again:
Hello ,

Please join my Personal Conference meeting that is currently in progress.

Topic: Documentation Cluster
Date: The 3rd Wednesday of every 1 months, from Wednesday, October 16, 2013 to no end date
Time: 12:00 pm, Eastern Daylight Time (New York, GMT-04:00)

To join the audio portion of the Personal Conference meeting
Call-in toll-free number (US/Canada): 1-877-668-4493
Call-in toll number (US/Canada): 1-650-479-3208
Call-in toll number (US/Canada)*: 1-650-479-3208
Global call-in numbers: https://esipfed.webex.com/esipfed/globalcallin.php?serviceType=MC&ED=201344432&tollFree=1
Toll-free dialing restrictions: http://www.webex.com/pdf/tollfree_restrictions.pdf

Attendee access code: 769 452 13

* Call-in toll number (US/Canada) should only be used if the primary number does not work.

To join the online portion of the Personal Conference meeting
1. Go to https://esipfed.webex.com/esipfed/e.php?AT=WMI&EventID=201344432&PW=NMzAzODIzMzJi&RT=MiMxMQ%3D%3D
2. If requested, enter your name and email address.
3. If a password is required, enter the Meeting Password: 76945213
4. Click "Join"

To view in other time zones or languages, please click the link:
https://esipfed.webex.com/esipfed/e.php?AT=WMI&EventID=201344432&PW=NMzAzODIzMzJi&ORT=MiMxMQ%3D%3D

   Director of Earth Science, The HDF Group
   Voice: (217) 531-4202
   Email: thabermann at hdfgroup.org<mailto:thabermann at hdfgroup.org>
==== HDF: Software that Powers Science ============