[Esip-documentation] Strategic plan and ACDD

Kenneth S. Casey - NOAA Federal kenneth.casey at noaa.gov
Fri Jan 17 14:29:37 EST 2014

Why do you need to finalize a classic version?  Can't the new extended netCDF version be written in such a way that it works with classic files too?  Maybe a few "if classic do this, if extended do that" constructs would be needed… but that has a better feel to me than having two different standards in development.  I can not volunteer, sorry.

Ken