[Esip-documentation] Let's get rid of spatial and temporal bounds in ACDD

David Neufeld - NOAA Affiliate david.neufeld at noaa.gov
Fri Mar 7 16:47:28 EST 2014

Ok, since it's Friday and we are in rant mode, I'm going to have a little
fun with this one...

Recommended Attribute Disclaimer:

Suggested text: "When using geospatial and temporal bounds information in
your global attributes, please know that it introduces a likely source of
error and that you are far better off reading these values from the data
stored in the file.  If you do choose to use the attributes please also
include a global checksum attribute that humans can look at to decide
whether the file has changed since you originally recorded these values."