[Esip-documentation] Forward of moderated message

Ted Habermann thabermann at hdfgroup.org
Fri Mar 14 14:29:57 EDT 2014

Ajay,

This problem that you are facing is ubiquitous in the flat version of these conventions. I would be interested in your thoughts about http://wiki.esipfed.org/index.php/NetCDF,_HDF,_and_ISO_Metadata where some possible approaches to solving this problem are discussed... Also, I would like to invite you into the development of the OCDD (Object Conventions for Data Discover). OCDD = ACDD + groups...

Ted

On Mar 14, 2014, at 11:59 AM, <esip-all-bounces at lists.esipfed.org<mailto:esip-all-bounces at lists.esipfed.org>> <esip-all-bounces at lists.esipfed.org<mailto:esip-all-bounces at lists.esipfed.org>> wrote: