[Esip-documentation] Let's get rid of spatial and temporal bounds in ACDD

Signell, Richard rsignell at usgs.gov
Mon Mar 17 15:13:17 EDT 2014

You made my point exactly also:  there is nothing to prevent you from
removing a few bananas after you've weighed them and put the label on
(although the store would be happy -- you would just screw yourself).

You want to replace a functioning system with a broken system that may
work more efficiently in the long run (but no guarantees!)    I don't
think I'd want to take that proposal to the grocery stores...

-R