[Esip-documentation] Report on OGC meeting (1/2)

David Neufeld - NOAA Affiliate david.neufeld at noaa.gov
Wed Mar 26 11:24:52 EDT 2014

Hi Martin,

Has anyone volunteered to take the lead on NetCDF to ISO formalization
within the context of OGC?

Please note that we have moved off the geo-ide wiki and on to an esip wiki
for ongoing discussing and changes for ACDD.

http://wiki.esipfed.org/index.php/Category:Attribute_Conventions_Dataset_Discovery

(See outdated reference -
http://sis.apache.org/apidocs/org/apache/sis/storage/netcdf/package-summary.html
).