[Esip-documentation] [podaac-dataeng] Fwd: Documentation at ESIPSummer2014

Moroni, David F (398M) via Esip-documentation esip-documentation at lists.esipfed.org
Thu May 15 16:30:35 EDT 2014

Hi Ted,

Thanks for posting this.

It may just be that this is because I'm new to ESIP, but it seems like there's two separate sessions on data quality without any apparent linkage between the sessions.

I would presume that "Identifying and Assessing Best Practices in Data Quality" is a follow-on session to the Data Quality session being led by Gilbert Vicente, but it isn't clear what the differences are in the focus of each related session.

Cheers,
David

David Moroni
Ocean Wind and Scatterometry Data Engineer
Physical Oceanography Distributed Active Archive Center
Jet Propulsion Laboratory
4800 Oak Grove Dr
M/S 158-272G
Pasadena, CA 91109